Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Let Go Let God Believe

My beliefs direct my focus and shape my experiences.
 
A belief is more than wishful thinking; it is a magnetic force that attracts according to its nature. A belief in the temporary channels of the world turns my attention to ever-changing conditions and creates tides of happiness or despair in my experience. Grounding my belief in Spirit keeps me gratefully focused on the blessings present in my life. Even though the economics of the world may shift daily, I keep my focus on the infinite good that flows through my relationship with the Creator. No person or institution is the source of my good or can block the gifts that are mine. I believe God is love and that love is the essence of each of us. Focused on the love I am, I create peace in the world around me.

But overhearing what they said, Jesus said to the leader of the synagogue, “Do not fear, only believe.”—Mark 5:36

No comments:

Post a Comment