Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 9, 2017

Let Go Let God in the Light

I am radiant, glorious, and divine as spiritual light breaks through!
 
Day by day I engage in positive, spiritual practices that remind me of my true nature. I spend time in silent meditation, speak to the Divine in prayer, and read words of daily inspiration. Some days it seems I go through the actions, but the depth of their meaning does not penetrate my clouded mind. Still, I persist. Spirit is working in me. The clouds of confusion formed by human attachments or limited ideas about myself are dissipating. Spiritual light casts out the shadows of limitation, separation, and fear. The truth of my being shines. I am a perfect child of God. I am radiant, glorious, and divine as spiritual light breaks through!

The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, and for those who sat in the region and shadow of death light has dawned.—Matthew 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment