Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 2, 2017

Let Go Let God Lead by Example

I express my spiritual qualities in word and deed.
 
A pebble tossed into a pool causes a rippling effect. Whether positive or negative, my words and actions ripple out to impact those around me. Each of us leads others by the example we set. I express the qualities of Spirit within me in my interactions with others. I am a peacemaker, a compassionate being, and a generous contributor to the community. As I demonstrate love, my love moves out into the world as each receiver in turn becomes a giver. I acknowledge errors with grace and accept success with humility. If I experience uncertainty in any situation, I pause in prayer to listen for the guidance of the Divine. Acting from the inspiration of Spirit, I confidently express my spiritual qualities.

If you know me, you will know my Father also.—John 14:7

No comments:

Post a Comment