Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Let Go Let God with Acceptance

I give thanks for and accept my good.
 
Concern about an outcome or event may affect my attitude and, in turn, cause the situation to appear greater and more complicated than it truly is. At these times, I can refocus and reframe my thoughts to reach a level of peace and acceptance. How can I do this? By trusting that there is a higher plan at work. As I let go and trust God, I accept the circumstances of life with an unwavering faith that good is coming my way. I do not dwell on what seems to be. Instead, I focus on what truly is: I am a child of God and indwelling, infinite love is always with me. I enjoy the blessings of the present. I am no longer troubled or afraid about events or outcomes. I have a positive attitude and an expectant heart.
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.—John 14:1

No comments:

Post a Comment