Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Let Go Let God with Inner Peace

My heart is a sacred space of peace.

I know just a few moments in the Silence can relax my body and shift my busy mind into deeper peace. While I may not find the opportunity to meditate in every moment, I can still experience the Silence at any time. Even with my eyes wide open, I mindfully rest in the presence of peace within. I find the easy rhythm of my breath and center my attention in the sacred space of my heart. At any given moment, I may be a conscious thought or breath away from inner peace. I drop into the Silence and visit this holy sanctuary within my heart, and there I find deep peace.

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts.–Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment