Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Let Go Let God with Language of the Heart

I am fluent in the language of the heart.
 
Love is the language my heart speaks. It holds the power to heal, forgive, connect, accept, and free both giver and receiver. My heart language is shared across all dialects as compassion, passion, kindness, and gratitude. When I feel or think it, I spontaneously express admiration, encouragement, and truth with others. I also communicate from my heart without words. When I actively love someone, it is expressed in actions, intentions, supportive thoughts, and words. More than any other language in the world, I master this one language, which is capable of uniting the world. This manner of expression comes naturally, for I am innately fluent in the language of the heart.
If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.—1 Corinthians 13:1

No comments:

Post a Comment