Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 25, 2014

Let Go Let God be Flexible

Rooted in the wisdom of God, I am strong enough to be flexible.

As I interact with others, I may find it challenging to accept a different idea or point of view. My body may tense as I prepare to defend my beliefs. Instead, I consciously choose to pause, relax, and remember there are many paths to the top of the mountain. We each find our own way, and no single path is the only right one. As I open my heart to listen to others, I also hear guidance from within. Divine wisdom tells me what to say and do. When my life is firmly rooted in God, I have the strength to be flexible. When winds blow, the tree that bends remains intact, while the rigid timbers snap and fall. As I consider new ideas, I am strong enough to be flexible.
 
The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts … and my heart exults.—Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment