Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Let Go Let God with Consciousness

I see the dawn of a new day.

My life is a reflection of my consciousness. If I am feeling unhappy with my circumstances, I don’t linger in disappointment or discouragement, but rather I rejoice in the discovery that I can change my life by shifting my consciousness. If I don’t like the film that is playing, I can change the reel! To shift my consciousness, I examine my beliefs. Do I believe I am deserving and loved? Do I believe I am one with God? I discard any unsupportive self-talk and affirm: I deserve all the good God has for me. I am whole, confident, and strong through the power of God within me. I repeat this practice until my consciousness shifts and I see the dawn of a new day.

I pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ … may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation as you come to know him.—Ephesians 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment