Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 6, 2014

Let Go Let God for Dynamic Living

My life makes a positive difference in the world.

Each of us is given many gifts. As we discover them, we must put them into action. Jesus lived a dynamic and inspiring life. Through his works we know of his many gifts. We, too, are known by the dynamic expression of our spiritual gifts. I choose to share the gift of unconditional love. With a smile, a word of encouragement, or a helping hand, I create a ripple of love. I choose to share the gift of divine wisdom. As I respond to others with compassion and forgiveness, tense situations are transformed into opportunities for growth. I give of my time and talents and take every opportunity to make a positive difference in the world. My God-given gifts empower me to lead a dynamic life.


For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is also dead.—James 2:26

No comments:

Post a Comment