Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 26, 2014

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

I am attuned to divine love and wisdom.
 
I am an explorer on a journey of self-­discovery and soul growth. I set goals, work toward them, and hold a vision for my future. While my path may take surprising turns, my life journey is a fulfilling one. For guidance in navigating the twists and turns, I rely on the presence of God in me. Seeking wisdom and direction, I quiet my mind, relax, and focus my attention on the presence of Spirit within me. I ask, then wait, assured that answers will come. Guidance comes in various forms, through a variety of channels. Opening my heart and mind to receive, I feel at peace when the answers arise. I am clear, and I recognize what is right for me.
May the Lord direct your hearts to the love of God and to the steadfastness of Christ.–2 Thessalonians 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment