Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Let Go Let God in Faith

I demonstrate my faith in every thought, word and action.

I am firmly rooted in the knowledge that God is my source. Faith is my foundation. Nothing can shake my steadfast faith. If any condition seems to have power over me, I return to the one Truth: God and I are one. If God cannot be moved, I cannot be moved. I cannot fail, because I am one with God, the Perfect, the Infallible, the Creator. I demonstrate my faith in every thought, word, and action. I use positive language and stand strong in the face of adversity. Because my foundation of faith is solid, nothing can knock me off center. Just as a great redwood stands tall and strong, I root myself deeply in my faith. I am strong. I am invincible. I am faith-filled.


Continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith.—Colossians 2:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment