Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

I Practice Acceptance And Find Peace.

There can be great comfort in understanding why certain things have come to pass. Even if I don’t like what happened or didn’t choose it, finding a reason for it can be a comfort and give me some peace of mind. But there will always be happenings in the world and in my life that defy logical sense, that don’t seem to have a reason behind them. If I spend too much time turning these events over in mind, I rob myself of acceptance and peace. Practicing spiritual surrender helps me find the peace I seek. I turn my attention away from the unknowable and toward enduring spiritual truth. God is with and within me, through all the peaks and valleys of life. This is perhaps my greatest source of peace and understanding. 

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment