Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Let Go Let God Be Fearless

I Fearlessly Keep My Mind And Heart Open.

When I feel afraid, my first instinct might be to close my mind and heart. This impulse for self-protection is understandable, but it also has the potential to stunt my spiritual and emotional growth and shield me from life.  Staying open to new ideas and experiences may sometimes require me to put hesitation aside and be fearless. If this feels difficult, I call upon the presence of God within, my source of spiritual strength. With God, I can do all things. Living as the divine being I am, I see the world and its creatures as wondrous and its people as fellow spiritual beings. Understanding these truths keeps my mind and heart open. I am fearless.

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?—Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment