Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Let Go Let God in Harmony

I open my heart to Love, and I am blessed with peace, joy and harmony.

How can I experience more love and harmony in my relationships? The “still small voice” within reminds me that the only way is to express more kindness, consideration and love.
If I experience disharmony in my life; if I have difficulty getting along with others; if I can be gossipy, critical or unkind, I begin right where I am to express more of God’s love toward others. As I sincerely seek to express more love, opportunities present themselves. I find reasons to praise and appreciate others. I notice goodness and kindness. I find it easier to get along. As I continue to listen to God’s love within, I become an open channel through which more love finds expression.
 
Clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.—Colossians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment