Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Let Go Let God Be Enthusiastic

I am enthusiastic about life!

I love to watch a robin hop around in the fresh spring grass looking for worms, seeds and other delights. I enjoy seeing squirrels bounce excitedly from tree to tree or a young colt frisking in an open field. These shows of natural enthusiasm remind me of life’s simple joys. Although I may have more concerns than a robin, squirrel or colt, I can still greet each day with enthusiasm and an eagerness to appreciate life in every way. I begin with a quick prayer of gratitude and open the door to a day filled with good. I look forward to what each day holds, knowing I am not alone, that God and I are one, and that my joy will only increase. I am enthusiastic about the promise of today.
 
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.—Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment