Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Let Go Let God be Thankful

I am thankful for God’s blessings in my life.
 
When I feel and express gratitude, I unlock a door that allows God’s good to enter my life. I think thankful thoughts, speak words of gratefulness, and I act in ways that show gratitude. I become aware of blessings already present in my life and draw more to me when I am thankful. Throughout the day I check in with myself and my thoughts. I pause and ask myself, What am I thinking? Once I notice a thought that seems negative or out of alignment with my highest good, I change my focus. I put my attention back on blessings received and those to come and feel the return of gratitude. No matter what is happening in my life, I can find something for which to give thanks. Thankfulness creates a new attitude in me.
O give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever.—Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment