Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 1, 2016

Let Go Let God with Focus

With a grateful heart, I give thanks for my blessings.
 
When I take a picture, I look through the lens at my subject, find the right angle and lighting, then click the shutter. Sometimes it may take a few turns of the lens to find the right focus. I can change the focus from a precise point of interest, such as a single flower to a broader point, such as an entire field of flowers. Neither is right or wrong; they are just different and unique. Just as I change the focus of my picture by turning the lens, I can refocus by changing my thoughts. I can focus on positive things rather than negative ones. I can focus on God and on the blessings of God that fill my life. As I turn the lens of my thoughts and focus on good, I create a beautiful picture filled with the things that bring me joy, peace, and abundance.
They cut out channels in the rocks, and their eyes see every precious thing.—Job 28:10

No comments:

Post a Comment