Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 11, 2016

Let Go Let God be Attentive

I am aware of love, beauty, and peace all around me.
 
The things I focus on become the center of my attention. I choose to keep love, beauty, and peace as my focal points, allowing these qualities to infuse my daily activities. With fresh eyes, I see the colors of the sunrise, the clouds moving across the sky, and the sparkle of dew on the leaves. I recognize how my encouragement and praise of others creates an environment of love and peace. Spirit has given me a heart of love to share generously. Love flows to me in an unexpected call, a simple hug, or an offer of help. Amazing synchronicities unfold in my life as I stay attentive to all the love, beauty, and peace already in my life and in the world.
Finally, beloved, whatever is true, whatever is honorable ... if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.—Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment