Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 4, 2016

Let Go Let God be Free

I am free with the freedom of Spirit.
 
Am I worried that any mistakes I have made in the past will limit my freedom? Just as my past has led me to this place and time, every good thought and heartfelt prayer is leading me to a life without boundaries. I am a child of God, and I am free with the freedom of Spirit! Do events in the world or in my own home leave me fearful of my safety or the safety of my loved ones? God is my safe harbor, and I am free in God’s loving arms. The love of God enfolds me and my loved ones at all times and in every way. There is no situation that is beyond God’s ability to change and make better. God is right here with me, loving me, comforting me, and guiding me to what is best for me now and tomorrow. I am free with the freedom of Spirit!

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.—2 Corinthians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment