Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Let Go Let God be Home

Centered in Spirit, I bring a sense of home to wherever I go.
 
The poet Maya Angelou wrote that “the ache for home lives in all of us. The safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.” I cherish the people to whom I have consistently been able to turn to for a sense of security and unconditional love. I also appreciate those special places where I feel a greater sense of unity with all life. With profound gratitude, I acknowledge how my spiritual growth has significantly impacted my sense of belonging. The more I abide in God’s love, the more often strangers and foreign places begin to feel like family to me. No matter where I am or whom I am with, I carry with me a sense of unconditional acceptance as a refuge not only for myself but for all whom I encounter.
God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them.—1 John 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment