Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Let Go Let God be Safe & Secure

I take refuge in God’s protecting presence.
 
A mother lovingly shelters her child. A first responder courageously assists the community. A teacher nurtures a student. A nurse cares for a patient. These are examples of ways individuals provide help for the basic needs of others. This is the everyday reality of how people work together to provide the elements of safety and security for all. There is also a spiritual reality of security I experience when I trust God. With God, I am protected. With God, I am at peace. With God, I am assured that my needs are met. I take refuge in my moments with God and feel the security of divine love. This allows me to go about my day, trusting the protecting presence of God to go before me, ensuring my safety, and helping me make wise choices.
Protect me, O God, for in you I take refuge.—Psalm 16:1

No comments:

Post a Comment