Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Let Go Let God Forgive

I see with the eyes of love. I am understanding, compassionate, and forgiving.
 
One of the best things I can do for my health and well-being is to forgive. Holding on to negative thoughts or feelings only hurts me, not the person who offended me. Forgiveness opens the way for good to flow in and through me. It stimulates physical, mental, and emotional healing. In the stillness of prayer, I declare the deep desire of my heart to forgive and be forgiven. I open to divine love, knowing that love rises above any perceived hurt. When I see others through eyes of love, I am filled with compassion and understanding. I send out thoughts of love and forgiveness. I let go of hurt and let divine love guide everything I do and say. I see with the eyes of love because I am an expression of God.
Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.—Luke 6:37

No comments:

Post a Comment