Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

The energizing life of God flows through me.
 
When I feel healthy I may take my health for granted. However, when I experience discomfort, my mind can become preoccupied with physical aches and worries. Knowing the power of the mind creates reality, I train my thoughts to reclaim my wholeness now. I release thoughts of pain or sickness and affirm: I am made in the image and likeness of God. I am healthy and vibrant; whole and well. I am a channel for the infinite expression of divine life. The energizing life of God flows through me now, revitalizing, restoring, and renewing. My mind rests on the truth of health and my body follows its lead.

Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly; your vindicator shall go before you, the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.—Isaiah 58:8

No comments:

Post a Comment