Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Let Go Let God Be

I AM love, peace, and compassion.
 
While what I do involves my interactions with the world around me, what I choose to be is grounded within. To align my doing with my being, I first reflect upon my inner attitudes. The attitude I choose shapes every act I perform. When I choose love, peace, and compassion, the simplest task becomes a blessing. If my activities are not producing the results I desire, I pause to identify what I am choosing to be. Perhaps I have gotten off track with the pressures of the day and find myself frustrated. I pause for a moment and take a cleansing breath. I can choose again right now. I commit to be love, peace, and compassion and let my divine light shine.

As God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience.—Colossians 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment