Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 26, 2018

Let Go Let God Find Joy

I find joy in being my true self.
 
Joy is an inner quality. I am naturally joyful, and I take every opportunity to radiate joy and enthusiasm. I let it shine like a beacon from my soul, and my life reflects true happiness and peace. My happiness does not depend on outer circumstances but rather on my attitude. So I spend time in prayer. I develop a deep awareness of the qualities of joy and peace that are the essence of my being. Happiness is a result of my inner joy. Throughout the day, as I turn within to touch the place of joy within me, I can respond positively to any situation. Instead of focusing my energy on a seeming challenge, I look for the blessing it contains. I choose happiness. I find joy in being my true self.

Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy.—Psalm 126:2

No comments:

Post a Comment