Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Let Go Let God for Guidance

As a creation of divine love and wisdom, I am guided in all that I do.
 
Divine love and wisdom are alive in me as universal, harmonizing energy. I tap in to that energy through prayer and meditation, trusting that Spirit within is the guiding force in my life. With spiritual wisdom, I affirm: I can do all things through divine love in me. I behold the loving Spirit in me and all men, women, and children. My thoughts, words, and actions are aimed at bringing forward goodness, purity, health, and wholeness in my life and in my world. I move throughout the day, utilizing divine wisdom and understanding as a road map for what to think, say, and do. As a creation of divine love and wisdom, I am guided in all I do.

If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love.—John 15:10

No comments:

Post a Comment