Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Let Go Let God Follow the Heart

Possibilities become realities as I live in the awareness of my divine potential.
 
When I think, speak, and act from my awareness of God’s presence within, I do so with confidence. Living in the moment, I feel alive to the presence of divine life. Such an awareness prompts me to start laying a foundation for my heart’s desire. I build on that foundation, considering different options and following through on what feels right for me. Perhaps I want to make better use of my talents or skills in a career choice or as a volunteer. Of course, just wishing won’t bring results. I have work to do, but the work itself brings me satisfaction. A gentle assurance emanating from the depths of my soul sets me on the path of progress. Possibilities become realities as I live in the awareness of my divine potential.

To set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.—Romans 8:6

No comments:

Post a Comment