Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Let Go Let God in Strength

I am strong in body and mind.

The strength of God is present and active within my body and mind. God's vision for me is wholeness and vitality. I align my thoughts, feelings and beliefs with these truths and remove any barriers I may have built in fear. I open to the flow of divine energy and life that strengthens, sustains and heals me in body and mind.
Just as divine strength infuses my body, it also empowers me to use my mind constructively. In faith, I focus my thoughts on what I want to experience. If I find myself worrying, I gently set those worries aside and affirm I am strong in body and mind. I draw from the wellspring of divine strength within.
The Lord will guide you continually, ... and you shall be like a watered garden, ... like a spring of water, whose waters never fail. --Isaiah 58:11

No comments:

Post a Comment