Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

Through the healing power of God, I experience my wholeness.

Health is my divine birthright. Making inner and outer adjustments in my mind, body and spirit, I reveal my innate wholeness. I am restored to perfection on every level.
In my mind's eye, I visualize disconnecting from any pent-up bitterness or disappointment that may be manifesting in my body as dis-ease or pain. I imagine the energy of these emotions being drained and replaced by pure healing light from the Divine within. This purifying energy stream flows through me, undiminished by any diagnosis or prognosis.
I am grateful for the healing taking place within me now. Every cell and system of my body responds positively to the healing power of God within me as I connect to wholeness.
But Jesus said, "Someone touched me; for I noticed that power had gone out from me."--Luke 8:46

No comments:

Post a Comment