Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Let Go Let God to His Bounty

Bountiful blessings echo through my words and manifest in my life.

The start of spring brings a sense of bounty as new life awakens from the drowsiness of winter. I cultivate a springtime consciousness of newness and abundance by calling forth the divine blessings available to me now.
As I focus on the Divine within--the source of all my good--bounty pours into my awareness as ideas and opportunities. Possibilities for order, health, wisdom, love and joy echo through my creative word and manifest in my life. Countless blessings of good fill the once-idle spaces of my life in energizing and delightful ways. I am sustained by the awareness of good supporting and renewing me now.
The Lord will open for you his rich storehouse, the heavens, ... to bless all your undertakings.--Deuteronomy 28:12

No comments:

Post a Comment