Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Let Go Let God Be Fearless

The presence of God within frees me from fear. I am courageous.

Fear is overcome through a consciousness of Truth and courage. When I see my life in its true light, I discover there is nothing to fear. The issues in the external world, the persons and situations that are stirring up fear in me, are part of a world of illusion. There is no truth in the belief that these situations have power over the presence of God within me.
Anytime I feel frightened or confused, I rise above fearful thoughts and become conscious that God is in the very midst of me. With God, I can face anything. I can handle any situation. As my courage increases, my fear diminishes. I abide in a consciousness of courage and Truth.
 
So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?”—Hebrews 13:6

No comments:

Post a Comment