Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Let God Let God Be Unwavering

Focused on God within, I am clear and unwavering.

The word concentrated indicates that which is undiluted. In this moment, I am one with the concentrated energy of Spirit flowing through me at full strength.
I do not let anything within me or outside me hinder the full expression of Holy Spirit that permeates my life and soul. God’s undiluted love expresses through me like a clear stream of love, washing away any error thought or negativity that could affect my life and relationships.As I focus my attention on God, I accelerate my inherent ability to fulfill my divine potential. One with pure, unadulterated Divine Mind, I am clear and unwavering, giving my undivided attention to my heart’s calling.
 
Strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.—Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment