Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Let Go, Let God

A God-inspired transformation is taking place in me now.

If I place a package of flower seeds on the shelf instead of planting them, I will retain the seeds, but never see them grow into beautiful, fragrant flowers. Keeping the seeds may give me a sense of control, but I will never enjoy them fully until I plant them and watch as they grow into their full potential. I take note of times in my own life when I hold on too tightly. If I cling to problems and concerns, they become my focus. No solution arises when I am fixated on lack and limitation. But as I let go of worry, I allow God to work freely in and through me, and my full potential blossoms. As I affirm: I let go and let God, I stop the cycle of worry. I focus on the power of God within and my opportunities expand.
 
I am sending my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.—Matthew 11:10

No comments:

Post a Comment