Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 8, 2013

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I open myself to the divine flow of goodness, ideas, and substance.

I believe in abundance and the continual flow of divine goodness, ideas, and substance. If I am experiencing lack in my life, I may need to examine my thoughts and actions to determine whether they are in alignment with my beliefs. Do I often worry whether I will have enough money to meet my needs? Do I hold on to possessions I no longer need in fear of being without? If the answers are yes, I have a powerful opportunity to realign my thoughts, feelings, expectations, and actions with Truth. My good comes from the inexhaustible, omnipresent substance of Spirit. I place my faith in Spirit and give thanks for all I receive. I am part of a joyous divine flow. I affirm and expect prosperity in every area of my life.
 
To all … that live throughout the earth: May you have abundant prosperity!–Daniel 4:1

No comments:

Post a Comment