Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Let Go Let God Be Boundless

I grow boundlessly in Christ Consciousness.

As a spiritual being, I am not bound by the past. Every day is a new beginning. Each new year brings boundless opportunities for growing in Christ Consciousness as I deepen my relationship with God. I gratefully release the past, appreciating all that contributed to my current spiritual awareness. With expectancy, I turn my thoughts to the riches of the coming year. I aspire to live a Christ-centered life. Whatever my possessions or social status, my wealth is found in kindness, forgiveness, and wholeness. I seek first the kingdom of God, and I am enfolded in boundless Christ Love. With heart and mind open, I give and receive boundless riches in the coming new year!
 
This grace was given to me to bring to the Gentiles the news of the boundless riches of Christ. —Ephesians 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment