Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Let Go Let God Rejoice

I welcome each day with zeal and enthusiasm.

Few experiences are more joyous than watching children at Christmas time as they gaze in awe at the colorful lights, make wish lists, and decorate the tree with their favorite ornaments. Like a child, I enjoy this special season of wonder and excitement. I vow to keep my sense of joy with me as I move through the year ahead. I enjoy gazing in awe at the beauty of nature, making wish lists for my life’s goals and accomplishments, and decorating my environment with my favorite embellishments. As I rejoice in each new day, I carry the beauty of life with me wherever I go, whatever I do. Life offers me opportunities to celebrate at every turn. I embrace all of life with anticipation, zeal, and enthusiasm.
 
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart.—Psalm 32:11

No comments:

Post a Comment