Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Let Go Let God Share This Gift

I share the gift of God’s love, and I am blessed.

Every faith tradition has stories about the exchange of gifts. Perhaps the greatest story begins, “For God so loved the world …” The love of the Creator for its creation is infinite. Our Christmas gifts are a representation of our affection for one another. Behind the wrapping and substance of every gift is the intention of sharing God’s love. Jesus came as a demonstration of God’s love for the world and to teach us our ability to be that love. I am grateful for all the love I have experienced and all I have to share. I remember those who have taught me, guided me, and loved me. On this day, I rejoice in every gift of love.
 
Suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace among those whom he favors!”—Luke 2:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment