Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 27, 2014

Let Go Let God in Comfort

In the presence of Love, I am comforted.

The light of God still shines even in the darkest night of loss or despair. I am strengthened by the loving presence of God and thankful for the faith and love of those who hold me in prayer. I empower my faith by focusing only on God, the good. I trust that in God I have the capacity to overcome any difficult situation. Divine comfort enfolds me like warm spring sunshine after a long, cold winter. I breathe deeply and my heart grows lighter. God’s steadfast love uplifts me, and I rise to a new day of light and life. With the promise of eternal comfort, my hope is restored and I know that all is well.
 
May our Lord … who loved us and through grace gave us eternal comfort and good hope, comfort your hearts and strengthen them in every good work and word.—2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment