Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

Abiding in the presence of God, I am clearly guided.

A freed prisoner in ancient Rome received a white stone as proof of his right to a new beginning. The white stone symbolized a clean slate. Every new moment is an opportunity for me to begin again with a clean slate. Turning within for guidance, I initiate change in my life right now and become the person I want to be. In my sacred time of prayer, I put aside any hesitation or uncertainty. Abiding in the presence of God, I ask for clear and unmistakable guidance. I listen in the Silence and trust the answers I receive. I am grateful for the beginning of each new year and the opportunity for a clean slate upon which to design my life.
 
I will give a white stone, and on the white stone is written a new name that no one knows except the one who receives it.—Revelation 2:17

No comments:

Post a Comment