Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 14, 2014

Let Go Let God Be Of Service



I serve God through serving others. 

To serve means to be in service to others and to render faithfulness to God. Each person who serves becomes an instrument through which the goodness of God flows out into the world. I am willing to be of assistance, and I ask Spirit to help me recognize the right opportunities. As I join with others in service, I offer what I have with joy and enthusiasm. I give of my time and attention, my skills and expertise, my love and compassion to make a difference in the lives of others. Service requires that I extend myself to benefit someone else. In making this choice, I discover the joy of generosity. As I serve others, all of our lives are enriched.

Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.—Matthew 25:40

No comments:

Post a Comment