Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Let Go Let God in Harmony

The harmonizing power of God works in every area of my life.
 
If situations in my life feel out of sync, I pause for a moment of prayer. As I turn within, I come back to center. I pray to understand how I can harmonize with the ways of the Divine. I am reminded that “all things work together for good.” A higher power is at work in my life and in the lives of those I hold dear. In the stillness of prayer, I relax and let go of any worry or concern. I give thanks for the power and presence of God. My life is unfolding as it should, and I am patient. In tune with God, I know what is mine to do and when to do it. All is well. I rest in this peaceful awareness and emerge with a new sense of direction, appreciation, and joy.
We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.—Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment