Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 30, 2024

Let Go, Let God

I Let Go And Trust Divine Timing.

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is wait. Modern life has conditioned me to expect things to happen quickly and to think I must always be doing something to keep moving in the direction of my dreams. But the process of manifestation involves so much more than my efforts and desire alone. I cannot force or rush divine timing. I trust the good that comes into my life arrives in the right way and at the right time. I remind myself of this when I begin to feel impatient or restless because I am not doing enough. Sometimes the only thing left to do is let go, let God, and wait. Patience comes easier when I trust the grace and goodness of God, active in the world and in my life always and forever. 

Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!—Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment