Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Christ Is Risen! Let Go, Let God

Christ is Risen! Life is renewed and I am grateful.

Jesus, our Way Shower, lived a life of overcoming. Through awareness of his eternal nature and oneness with God, Jesus demonstrated mastery even over death. His followers were amazed and overjoyed as they recognized the risen Christ Jesus.
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection. With joy, I acknowledge the rising of my own Christ nature. Following the teachings of Jesus, I overcome trials of doubt and fear that may have darkened my mind. One with the overcoming power of Christ, I rise and shake off the past. Any stone of despair lying heavy on my heart rolls away in the bright morning light. Guided by my inner Christ Presence, I joyfully walk in the newness of life.

Just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.--Romans 6:4

No comments:

Post a Comment