Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let Go, Let God as I Pray for Others

I see the Christ in each person who touches my life.

In life we can experience challenging circumstances. In prayer, I look beyond temporary conditions to see the perfection in whatever may be happening and to behold the Christ within each person.
All people have within them the sacred presence that Jesus demonstrated. This is the Christ Presence. I pray in the awareness of the Christ in me honoring the Christ in another. Whether at the store, on the phone, at work or in traffic--each interaction I have is an invitation for me to bless those I encounter.
As I think of others, I enfold them in love. Living from the love, joy and peace in me, I bless and share these gifts with others.

I pray that ... Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, as you are being rooted and grounded in love.--Ephesians 3:16, 17

No comments:

Post a Comment