Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 29, 2011

Let Go, Let God Make Me an Artisan

I am the artisan of my own life.

When God asked Moses to build the tabernacle, Moses was reassured that the people called to construct the building and its furnishings would be gifted with wisdom, understanding and knowledge. Most importantly, they would be filled with the Spirit of God.
God has blessed me with the talent to create and accomplish whatever I set my mind and heart to accomplish. If I am not happy with my current experiences, I become the artisan of my own life.
Remembering to honor my true essence, I reconnect with my indwelling gifts. I am a powerhouse of divine creative energy, leading to the fulfillment of my dreams. God has filled me with the Spirit.

I have put wisdom in the hearts of all who are gifted artisans.--Exodus 31:6 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment