Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Let Go, Let God with Gratitude

I am grateful for everyone and everything.

As I awake, I take a deep, body-filling breath in and out. With each breath, I express love and gratitude for the new day and the many opportunities that await me. Gratitude and praise open the way for greater joy and richer life experiences.
Appreciation fills me with vitality and enthusiasm. I feel renewed and filled with life's energy. My heart is open and receptive to new experiences, knowing that whatever comes my way, I will see and feel the good in it.
As I go about the activities of my day, I feel myself swaying with the rhythm of love and gratitude. I audibly say, "Thank you!" as if the whole world could hear it, and I imagine it responding back to me, "You are welcome!"

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me. --Psalm 103:1

No comments:

Post a Comment