Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let Go, Let God Comfort Me

I am in the presence of pure being. I am not alone.

I am not alone. I hold this thought in mind and feel comforted. The evidence of love begins to show. A ray of sunshine strikes a crystal and the rainbow of colors dances on my wall. A tiny bird comes near to sing its song just for me. In books and music, through the gentle touch and kindness of others, God speaks to me of love. What reassurance comes when I take time to listen for and experience that still small voice of God.
In the quiet place within my heart, I feel God's loving presence. No burden is mine to carry alone. With each breath I draw upon the infinite strength and peace of the Divine. I gently release any sorrow or worry weighing me down. Enfolded in the embrace of sweet Spirit I know that I am not alone.

Yet I am not alone because the Father is with me.--John 16:32

No comments:

Post a Comment