Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 25, 2011

Let Go, Let God and Forgive

I behold each person and each experience through the eyes of love.
Forgiveness is a choice, a conscious act. To forgive is to open to new possibilities, to release limiting thoughts and actions and to experience peace of mind and heart. What a freeing experience this is!
Today I make a conscious choice to forgive. I give thanks for the spiritual capacity, awareness and desire to free myself from fear and resentment. By choosing to forgive, I express God's love and understanding toward myself and others.
As I forgive, I remember that life is a learning experience and that the people I meet and the situations I encounter are part of that experience. The lessons I learn may be tough or joyful, but each one helps me grow and develop as a spiritual being.

Forgive, act, and render to all whose hearts you know--according to all their ways.--1 Kings 8:39

No comments:

Post a Comment