Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 6, 2012

Let Go Let God Be Light

I make a positive difference. I am the light of the world!

We all have an inner light seeking outward expression. We all want to make a posi­tive difference in the world. Jesus told his followers: “You are the light of the world.” I reflect on this teaching and remember I am a light to others who can benefit from my gifts.
The indwelling presence of Spirit shines in me. As I give of myself, the world is a brighter place. I help turn challenges into hope and opportunity. I contribute my insight and understanding to counteract ignorance.
My light shines as I show others patience, consideration and love. I volunteer my time and energy and make a positive difference. Even simple acts of kindness allow me to express the truth: I am the light of the world!
You are the light of the world. A city built on a hill cannot be hid.—Matthew 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment