Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Let Go Let God Attract Abundant Good

With intention and faith, I attract abundant good into my life.

Whether I desire a loving relationship, a new job, a healthier lifestyle or a greater realization of God, the good I seek is also seeking me. An author once wrote, “Desire in the heart is always God tapping at the door of your consciousness … It is the first approach of the thing itself striking you that makes you desire it, or even think of it at all.”
I am encouraged and inspired by this statement of Truth. My heart’s desires are within reach. Communing with God through prayer, I welcome the good unfolding in and through me. As I take each step toward my heart’s desires, I am patient, confident and trusting. I attract abundant good.
These are the ones who, when they hear the word, hold it fast in an honest and good heart, and bear fruit with patient endurance.—Luke 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment